Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Rest in peace Jeanne-Claude, you will be missed.

Hello everyone, I know I momentarily disappeared, but Thanksgiving came and so did my Mom, so I was busy!


This post is a few weeks overdue, but I needed to formally let everyone know that Jeanne-Claude passed away on November 18th, 2009. Christo is still continuing with the projects they were working on and as one might imagine is deeply saddened by his wife of 58 years death, as is the world. Jeanne-Claude was such an amazing woman. Dedicated to creating beautiful works of art, Jeanne-Claude knew the meaning of beauty. She was a compassionate wife, daring artist, and observer of the beauty all around us. If we learn anything from the life of Jeanne-Claude it should be that life is precious, the world surrounding us is true art, and that you are never too old to have really cool hair.


Rest in peace Jeanne-Claude, you will be missed.

3 comments:

  1. I had no idea that she had passed away. I'm so sad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know :( I am happy though, that Christo is committed to finishing all the pieces they were working on, she would of loved that. They were such an amazing team.

    ReplyDelete