Saturday, September 18, 2010

The rumors are true....

You guessed it, I am back!

I am sure you have heard all the rumors and have been wondering "But WHEN will Inadvertently Art be back?!? I CAN NOT WAIT ANY LONGER!!!!" Well I am here to assure you that September 20th will quickly became a holiday in your book as that is the day I am officially re-launching Inadvertently Art!

Okay okay, I know this isn't a big deal, but if I don't post this official announcement I am afraid I will a) forget and my blog with go ignored for many more months or b) make up some excuse to not write a post thus my blog will go ignored for many more months.

So my friends this Monday I will be back and back strong because honestly, life just isn't the same without art and more importantly life isn't the same without finding way to discover inadvertent art :)

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! So happy to hear you're back. I always enjoyed my little trip to the virtual art museum.

    ReplyDelete